This week, I’m once again joining in with Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer‘s book blogger hop, where they post a question which you and other bloggers answer, hopping from blog to blog to see people’s answers. This week, the question is…
Do you visit every listed blog in the linky list when you are participating in a meme?
And my answer is yes, sometimes, and no, mostly, though I do try and visit as many as I can. In part it depends on when I join the linky and also on how many people have joined in. Who I follow and get notifications on also has an impact.
Because I do think it’s important to try and visit as many other blogs as possible and to remove any guilt I have about not doing that, I have a bit of a system that you are free to laugh at all you want and I am sure a psychologist would find some deep-rooted meaning in but here it is.
- If there are 10 or less linkys when I post mine, I visit them all up to that point.
- If there are more than 10 I visit the first 10 then go up in fives, visiting every fifth blog after that.
- I visit all the posts of people I follow and comment on regularly. Sometimes I don’t see them on the list but see a notification and go through there.
- I try to always visit the posts of everyone who comments on my blog. Because I am not as quick on my comments as I would like this might be a day or too later. If that’s the case and they have a newer post I may well comment on that as well.
- Finally, I try and share all the posts I comment on through twitter and Facebook (I say try because I do forget).
See, a psychologists dream – I am sure they can tell me all about why 10’s and 5’s play into my reasoning. And now you have stopped laughing, what about you – what do you do? Do you visit all, some or none or does it depend?